We are happy to announce that we have three interesting and varied keynote speakers lined up for the upcoming Glocal 2.0 conference in Skopje, Macedonia.
- Robin Hamman – cybersoc.com
– Senior Broadcast Journalist/Producer at the BBC where, amongst other things, he looks after the BBC Blogs. Robin is also a Non-Residential Fellow at Stanford’s Center for Internet and Society. He blogs about the collision of journalism, online community, blogging, citizen journalism and, sometimes, law. He will talk about Blogging and Social Media as tools of Production and as Content at the BBC
- Dragan Varagic – dragan varagic blog
– Expert in the fields of Internet marketing, e-business, online PR and online sales. Present position: Teacher on the E-Business Course at the College, Belgrade, Program manager of the e-business postgraduate studies at IIM/EURO, Novi Sad, Free Lance Consultant and owner of Internet consulting firm P2 Internet. He will talk about Blog and Influence Metrics. The subject will be covered by the latest trends related to customer engagement and other parameters related to online influence measurement.
- Nenad Romic (AKA Marcell Mars)
Marcell is a member of mi2 media team, responsible for the overall media lab production. Marcell organizes public events for advocating open source issues. He initiated the egoboo.bits free content publishing project and curated mi2’s annual exhibition, organized several events for advocating open source issues through the LastTuesday program in club mama. He will talk about the parasitic behavior of capitalism towards counterculture and about the way google, yahoo, amazon and ebay assimilated the idea that information is not a necessity in private ownership.